You can’t see it but he was in tears when he was free styling. I can relate to what every word he says and it’s just coming out straight from the heart of what he still feels.
will forever reblog this is absolutely perfect.
Forever reblogging this
I still love this
"I like beginnings because they’re so full of promise. The first page of a book, the first day of a job, the first time you buy yourself flowers, the first date with a new man, the first touch, the first kiss, the first kick of a good liquor, the first moment you hold your own baby. I like beginnings because I know there’s always more to come."- Shyma Perera, Bitter Sweet Symphony (via psych-facts)
7 Ways to Reach Your Goals & Not Give Up
This can apply to fitness, health, work or just life in general.
- Take a Shot - Nothing tried, nothing done. Every day holds a new opportunity.
- Be Realistic - If you set unrealistic goals for yourself, you may be setting yourself up for failure.
- Stay Strong - Stick with it. It will get better.
- Keep on Target - If you don’t see a change, try a new approach.
- Persist - No one said it was going to be easy. Keep going.
- Don’t Doubt - It will be worth it.
- Push Yourself - Don’t give up. You’re almost there.
Reblog to share.
Follow my blog for more #motivational infographics:)
"Three simple rules in life. 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place."-(via wild-spirit)
Earth As Seen From Apollo 4 in November 1967
I don’t want students who could make the next major breakthrough in renewable energy sources or space travel to have been taught that anything they don’t understand, and that nobody yet understands, is divinely constructed and therefore beyond their intellectual capacity.
The day that happens, Americans will just sit in awe of what we don’t understand, while we watch the rest of the world boldly go where no mortal has gone before." -Neil deGrasse Tyson (via whats-out-there)
Designer, developer, data scientist are all predicted to be in-demand jobs in the coming year. How to land one? Not the way you think.